Welcome everyone to healthylifestyles4u! My name is Kelly Lee.
I started healthylifestyles4u because I realized, from my own experiences and those of friends, that there is so much information out there about health and being “balanced” in your life, that I felt I needed to help people find direction and find what is right for them
My hope is that you will find useful information and intriguing discussions, articles, and information that helps you weed through the confusion so you can make changes in your life where you see the need.
Remember you are in charge of your body and ultimately, it is your responsibility to make the choices that are right for your body. Please stop comparing yourself to other people. Work instead, to be the best YOU possible.
Everyone is at a different place in their lives and everyone’s body has different needs. The one thing I’ve learned over the years if I’ve learned anything is this: it’s okay to look to others and what they’ve done for encouragement and inspiration. IF it helps keep you focused and motivated, even better.
The change you seek will come once you learn these two things:
- Strive to learn what makes your body work and function at its ultimate.
- What makes you feel good? What makes you miserable.
- Once you become in tune with your body’s needs and wants – PAY ATTENTION & LISTEN
Give it what it needs.
Stop giving it things it doesn’t need or want.
We will always be works in progress because none of us is perfect. Embrace that fact and lets have fun!
If you would like to share your experiences, workout regimens, or anything else you’ve tried that worked for you, I welcome it!
There are only two things I ask you not to talk about:
- From time to time, I may make reference to faith and belief in reference to healing practices. These discussions centered around healing practices are meant to be educational and not necessarily a platform to discuss religion.
- Politics and anything that may relate to it (health care plans, cost of medication etc.) is off the table.
Thank you for wanting to go on this transformative journey with me.
Forever moving forward,
Photo credit: Okera, Japan
Following and/or participating in my blog and any tips or advice is solely at your discretion. When talking about supplements, healing practices like Chiropractic medicine or any other information which may be in conflict with your doctor prescribed medications or treatment plans, I recommend checking with your physician prior to following any of the workouts or meal plans that I share. I am very open in sharing that I am not a health care professional, personal trainer, nutritionist, or counselor. I provide the workouts